GENERAL RACE INFORMATION
August 26, 2023: Bear Jaw Groove: 6HR & 12HR MTB Relay Race in Flagstaff, Arizona. Race it as a single, duo, or 4 person team + 22,33,44 Mile Events. We also have a free kids race where you will sign them up online.
- Start Time: 9am
- Distance: 11.98 miles
August 27, 2023: Groovin' In the Aspens: 5K, 10K, 18K Trail Run
- Start Times: 18K - 9am / 10K - 9:04 / 5K - 9:10
- Aid Stations: Water provided at all stations and located at the following mile:
- 5K - 1.5 mile
- 10K - 1.5 mile & 3 mile
- 18K - 1.5 mile, 4 mile, 5.2 mile, and 8.5 mile
- Snacks and Tailwind Nutrition drink provided at Start/Finish
- Bear Jaw Groove: August 25th at Kickstand Cafe 12pm-4pm
- Groovin' in the Aspens: August 25th at Kickstand Cafe 12pm-4pm & August 28th Arizona Nordic Village 730am-830am
Arizona Nordic Village 16848 US-180, Flagstaff, AZ 86001
WHAT TO EXPECT
Expect an amazing weekend of being in the pines and aspens of Flagstaff, Arizona at 8000 feet. We'll have live music, local breweries and food trucks, awesome vendors and sponsors, and more!
Arizona Nordic Village has cabins, yurts, rv space (no hookups), and campsites. Request information here: Book Now
Expect rain showers throughout the day with highs both days of 73 and logs of 53. Dress accordingly - be prepared to get wet, muddy, and bring your pop-up tents!
Pets are allowed at the Arizona Nordic Village but for the safety of our runners and bikers, no pets on the course and must be on leash at all times.
Race photos will be provided by Ryan Corless and available the week after the races.